Just a few reminders this morning of programsand deadlines coming up:
- Junior Warm Up Days – If you have a team interested in participating this Saturday please register by noon on Wednesday, Nov. 26. We currently have 5 teams registered so this Saturday will go ahead. We can take a maximum of 8 teams. Register online.
- Club Coach Youth Workshop – Scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 30 in Montague, registration fee is $75. If you are interested please email Amy (firstname.lastname@example.org) by noon on Wednesday, Nov. 26. For more information: http://peicurling.com/programs/technical-programs/about-nccp-for-curling/.
- Sport Performance Training Program – We are taking applications to participate in a new initiative between Sport PEI and Synergy Fitness and Nutrition. For more information: http://peicurling.com/2014/11/04/attention-curlers/. Applications are due November 30.
- Curling Club Grants – The following grants applications are due November 30:
- Try Curling Grant – http://peicurling.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Try-Curling-Events-Grant-Application.pdf
- Club Mixed Doubles Curling Spiel Grant – http://peicurling.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Club-Mixed-Doubles-Curling-Spiel-Grant-Application.pdf
- U13 Fun Spiel Grant – http://peicurling.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/U13-Funspiel-Grant-Application.pdf