Over the past couple of years Curl PEI has been collecting Junior Program curriculum from other member curling associations from across the country. We currently have permission to share the following Junior Programs with our member clubs:
- Tots & Rocks from Curl Manitoba – an off-ice program for 4-7 year olds. This program uses floor curling equipment which can be borrowed from Curl PEI.
- Little Rocks from CCA – an on-ice program for 6-12 year olds. This program uses little rocks and lite rocks.
- Skills Program from Curl BC – an on-ice program for juniors. This program outlines skills to be learned and tested each year. Curl PEI provides t-shirts to clubs that follow this program and tests participants at the end of the year.
- Junior Program in a Box from Curl Manitoba – an on-ice program for juniors. This program uses full sized rocks.
- Fun Curl from Curl Sask – an on-ice program for 6-10 year olds.
If your club is looking for new curriculum for your Junior Program please contact the Curl PEI office: Amy Duncan, phone: 902-368-4208; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.