How to enter a championship or event
- Click the following link to go to the entry form for all competitions and events: https://pe.curling.io/competitions.
- Log into Curling I/O with your Google (Gmail) account or by using the one-time link option (a link will be emailed to you). This can be done by using the login button in the top right of the screen, or by clicking the “Add to Cart” button which will redirect you to the login screen. The login screen looks like this:
- Once you’ve logged in and added a competition to your cart, you will see a pink box that indicates that information is required. Note that the Waiver form must be completed each season.
- Click on the “Information required” link. You will be asked for information about the team:
- Skip Name
- Team Contact person – Name, Email, Phone #
- Coach Information – Name, Email, Phone#
- Club the team is representing
- Gender or Type of team (used when there are multiple divisions)
- Select Save and Continue. If you missed one of the mandatory fields, you will be prompted to fill it in before you can continue.
- Either select your payment method, or Continue Shopping to register for other events.
- If you enter several events, all your purchases will be listed.
- Select your payment method
- If paying Credit/Debit – enter your card information.
- If paying Cash/Cheque – send the payment to: Curl PEI, 40 Enman Cres. Charlottetown PE C1E 1E6
- Once the registration is complete you will see the following screen, and you will also receive an email with the details of your purchase:
- All members of your team including the coach MUST create a profile (if they don’t already have one from last year or registering at their club) and agree to the terms of a waiver. The link for this is below, is in the thank you message, and also will be included in the confirmation email you will receive once your order is complete. https://pe.curling.io/en/accepted_waivers
- When they click on this link, each player/coach will have to login either using a Google account or other email address to create a profile if they don’t already have one, and agree to the terms of the waiver. If a profile already exists from last year, they will automatically be directed to the waiver. The profile determines which waiver they will be directed to (Adult or Youth).
- Review the waiver yourself or with the youth curler, and type “I agree” or “We Agree” in the box at the bottom of the waiver, and click done.
NOTE: Your team registration will not be complete until all of the players and the coaches have created a profile and have agreed to the waiver. If the player is under 18, their parent/guardian will have to agree to the Youth waiver.
Please refer to the Curl PEI Rules of Play for event rules and regulations.