How to Register for an Event (2018/19 Season)
- Click the Event Name (above) to link to the registration form
- Sign into Curling I/O using a Facebook, Google (gmail), or Hotmail account or by using the one-time link option (a link will be emailed to you).
- Enter the Team Information (team name, contact person for the team and his/her contact info, club the team is representing, etc.)
- Enter the lineup for the team
.• You will need names and email addresses for each player
• If you have more than 4 players, an additional line will appear once you start entering the fourth player
- Select the payment method you wish to use
• Curl PEI will not be accepting e-transfers
• Cheques can be made payable to Curl PEI and mailed to: Curl PEI, 40 Enman Cres., Charlottetown, PE C1E 1E6
• Cash and cheques can be dropped off to Curl PEI at 40 Enman Cres., room 203 but please call ahead to ensure someone will be in the office (902-367-2250)
- Click the waiver link
• A waiver will pop up which you must read and accept in order to complete the purchase
- Confirm purchase
• You will be asked for your credit card information if that is the method you choose
- Once the registration is complete you will see the following screen and you will also receive an email with the details of your purchase:
Thank you for purchasing the Curl PEI – ABC Event
Please ask your teammates to register and accept the waiver here:
- Share the link (https://curling.io/waivers/420-curl-pei) with your teammates for them to fill in individual curler information and agree to the waiver
• This is mandatory and your team registration will not be considered complete until all of the team members (and coach if applicable) agree to the waiver.
• They will need to enter their curler information but not enter any payment information as the team registration payment has been completed
- Please refer to the Curl PEI Rules of Play for additional event rules and regulations.