How to Register for an Event (2017/18 Season)
- Click the Event Name (above) to link to the registration form
- Sign into Curling I/O using a Facebook, Google (gmail), or Hotmail account or by using the one-time link option (a link will be emailed to you).
- Create a curler profile (if someone other than a player or coach on the team is registering the team please create a profile for one of the players on the team or the coach).`
• You will need the name, address, date of birth, emergency contact name and phone number, club name, club city, coach name (if applicable), coach email, and gender of the person you are creating a profile for.
- Enter the lineup for the team
.• You will need names and email addresses for each player
• If you have more than 4 players, an additional line will appear once you start entering the fourth player
- Select the payment method you wish to use
• Curl PEI will not be accepting e-transfers
• Cheques can be made payable to Curl PEI and mailed to: Curl PEI, 40 Enman Cres., Charlottetown, PE C1E 1E6
• Cash and cheques can be dropped of to Curl PEI at 40 Enman Cres., room 203 but please call ahead to ensure someone will be in the office (902-367-2250)
- Click the waiver link
• A waiver will pop up which you must read and accept in order to complete the purchase
- Confirm purchase
• You will be asked for your credit card information if that is the method you choose
- Once the registration is complete you will see the following screen and you will also receive an email with the details of your purchase:
Thank you for purchasing the Curl PEI – ABC Event
Please ask your teammates to register and accept the waiver here:
- Share the link (https://curling.io/waivers/420-curl-pei) with your teammates for them to fill in individual curler information and agree to the waiver
• This is mandatory and your team registration will not be considered complete until all of the team members (and coach if applicable) agree to the waiver.
• They will need to enter their curler information but not enter any payment information as the team registration payment has been completed
- Please refer to the Curl PEI Rules of Play for additional event rules and regulations.