Canadian Fire Fighters Curling Ch’ship in Charlottetown postponed until the fall

After discussions with various groups in the community and among the Host Committee itself, a decision has been made to postpone this years’ Championship, due to the COVID-19 issue. The Host Committee does not feel comfortable having an event in their area at this time under these circumstances.

It is their hope to reschedule the event for the Fall and they are already working on securing facilities. We will advise the provincial directors and teams when any further decisions are made and seek their input at that time.

CFFCA Executive

Comments are closed.